Saturday, January 28, 2006

A modest proposal

While the negotiations are ongoing--or not, depending--on LEvko's sensible proposal, I have a more modest proposition, one that might happen a lot faster. I propose that Yuschenko and Yulia's parties, NSNU and BYuT, respectively, join together in an ad campaign directed at Yanukovych. You don't have to join hands and sing of peace and reconciliation to do this, guys. Just join forces to fire as they bear.

And I have an idea for a series of commercials to get the gears moving. Call them, "Did you know?" Unfortunately, I don't have time to go into it until Monday. I'll post it then.

1 comment:

DLW said...

How does one get such commercials to be broadcasted in the areas where Yanu's support is concentrated?
I hear in non-central Ukraine areas that media ownership is still quite concentrated.
dlw